READY TO APPLY?
Group Fitness Instructor
- Active member at GRIT Fitness for at least 1 year
- CPR & AED Certification
- AFAA Group Fitness certification
- Specialty Certification in one of our 5 primary formats:
- Circuit & Interval
- REVOLUTION™ Cycling
- Body Sculpt™
- Turbo Kick® - Check the Turbo Kick live site for training schedule
- Yoga - RYT200 (Registered Yoga Teacher 200 Hour Certification)
- Teach a Mock Class
- Pass Final Audition
- All instructors are independent contractors.
- You must complete a W9 and are responsible for paying your taxes.
- Instructors must teach 1 class per week for 12 months.
- No "full-time subs" allowed.
Front Desk Staff
- Complete online application by (Deadline Passed)
- Pass 3 face-to-face interviews: Chief GRIT Officer, General Manager and Studio Operations Director
- Complete 8-hour onsite training
- Take 1 of each GRIT class format (16 classes)
- Pass final onboarding assessment (online test)
- Commit to at least one weekly 2-3 hour shift for 12 months minimum